Menu principale

Sonorità orientali

Aperto da Stefano71, 27 Marzo 2017, 15:37:32

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Stefano71

Capelli raccolti .....

O capelli sciolti ?

Comunque dopo questo giro con i Triple-H HyunA farà uscire il suo nuovo singolo da solista in una data ancora imprecisata di Agosto ...
Nessun ideale giustifica una guerra

Spoiler: ShowHide

(Wanna see) Ignorance is not bliss
Era un pony, se vogliamo mettere i puntini sulle i

lordmortimer

Capelli sciolti, ma per quale motivo vengono truccati da tossici? E' la moda coreana del momento? -.-
Salutate il Santo protettore e patrono del forum: Beato Leone di Lernia da Trani

Stefano71

Non hanno ancora mostrato il video (nemmeno uno spezzone) ma se ricordi il primo video dei Triple-H era veramente pesante ....

Immagino che li stanno truccando così per qualche motivo .... stavolta faranno dei fattoni

Stefano71

Le ferie mi avevano fatto saltare il video ufficiale *_______*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2hcCVAuM7Y

Immagino che Lordino voleva essere un'automobilina giocattolo :ph34r:

E dato che è passata una settimana ci sono anche le altre versioni della coreografia *__________*
Live dalla trasmissione Mnet Coutdown del 19/07
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0En-r6ussg8

La coreografia nel loro studio di registrazione (se si vede :ph34r: visto che è stato uppato su vlive.tv)
https://www.vlive.tv/video/80827

Ed un 'dietro le quinte' della creazione del video musicale *_____*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6OPMVehdBo

lordmortimer

Ti sconvolgo se ti rivelo che HyunA non è più una mia cotta? :shiftyph34r:
Salutate il Santo protettore e patrono del forum: Beato Leone di Lernia da Trani

Stefano71

E' diventata troppo vecchia ?  :rotfl:

Tidus™

no adesso è Hui

(sono andato a cercarmi i nomi per dire questa cazzata, apprezzate lo sforzo)
Sono [ 42 giorni ] che non faccio battute sui souls.*
*Aggiornato al 01/02/2024
Se hai appena letto un mio post relativo a un "Souls" probabilmente è di tipo ironico, in nessun caso volevo offendere la comunità dei souls e i suoi simpaticissimi seguaci.
Se ti senti offeso me ne dispiaccio ma prova a rileggere il post in chiave ironica contestualizzandolo al contempo al mood generale della discussione.

Stefano71

Citazione di: Tidus™ il 25 Luglio 2018, 17:10:52
no adesso è Hui
(sono andato a cercarmi i nomi per dire questa cazzata, apprezzate lo sforzo)
Beh dai ... oramai ha quasi l'età da toy boy  :rotfl:

Poi le mamme sono sempre le mamme e si preoccupano per tutto
CitazioneFans started calling the idol, 'Weak/sick E'Dawn', for his pale, weak features that seem to make him look ill.

At the showcase for Triple H's new album 'REtro Futurism' on July 18, E'Dawn talked about the nickname and said, "My mom became worried after looking at all the ('Weak E'Dawn') clips and photos fans have gathered and asked if I'm really sick somewhere."
:gren:

E poi ecco una versione di retro future che hanno cantato live durante una cena con tutto lo staff dopo un set fotografico
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwE17o17PcI

Stefano71

E'Dawn mica per niente .....

CitazioneHyunA & Pentagon's E'Dawn officially admit they've been dating for 2 years!

However, on the late evening of August 2, HyunA and E'Dawn held an interview with Yeonhap News, where they officially admitted to their relationship.

First, the two revealed, "We know that we will constantly be tagged onto each other's names from now on, but still, we thought that it would be hard to look straight into the eyes of our fans once we got on stage. That's why we wanted to be honest at least to our fans who love and watch over us, and then go in front of them with our confidence and joy on stage."

HyunA continued, "I got to know E'Dawn when he was a trainee and we performed on stage together, and then we started dating in May of 2016." Back in 2015, E'Dawn performed a stage of HyunA's "Roll Deep" instead of BTOB's Ilhoon. "Our relationship continued as we made music together. We were very careful... Even though he's not in the credits, there are many portions in my solo album where E'Dawn helped me with the details," HyunA continued.

HyunA stressed that the reason she decided to go public with her relationship for the first time since her debut, was to be as honest as possible to those who "appreciate our decision". E'Dawn also added, "It may not be the most realistic, but I thought that admitting would lead to true happiness. I was also worried that it would affect my members, so I told them first. I am very sorry to my fans, but I will repay you with hard work and promotions."

Congratulations, HyunA & E'Dawn!

Stefano71

Porca zozza quì è successo qualcosa di serio ......  :o

Sarà forse l'annuncio che sono fidanzati e l'etichetta discografica si è incaxxata di brutto ?  :o

Il 4 Agosto dovevano avere un'incontro con i fan e firmare autografi .....
CitazioneIt has become difficult to carry on with Triple H's fan sign scheduled for August 4 (Saturday), due to the label's own reasons. We offer apologies to those who entered the draw for the fan sign. If you visit the bookstore with your receipt and album, we will issue a refund... Once again, we apologize for the cancellation of the fan sign, and ask for your understanding.

Poi per tutta la prossima settimana i live in giro per le trasmissioni sono state canecllate ....
CitazioneAnnouncement regarding Triple H's public broadcasts. We notify that the live stage on August 4 (Saturday) on 'Show! Music Core', and the live stage on August 5 (Sunday) on 'Inkigayo', have been cancelled due to internal issues. Thank you.

E poi ....
Citazione[Triple H] will be wrapping up their promotions this time around with 'Music Bank' yesterday (August 3).
Quindi non ci saranno più live e ne promozioni per i triple H ?  :o

Speriamo non sia niente di preoccupante :(

Stefano71

Ed intanto il fan-group ufficiale dei Pentagon (Universe) per il fatto che E'Dawn e HyunA sono fidanzati da due anni è entrato in mestruazione (probabilmente sono tutte femmine :gren: ) e stanno facendo le matte richiedendo anche soldi per danni 'mentali' e materiali' su questo  :gren:

CitazioneOn August 5, screencaps from Pentagon's official fan cafe spread online among different groups of fans. Written in Korean, scrolls of messages with the same title '[Feedback Request] We demand feedback from Cube Entertainment and Kim Hyo Jong (E'Dawn)' filled the cafe's forum, each uploaded by a different fan.

According to the translations based on the post, these members of 'Universe' (Pentagon's fan club) are requesting compensation for the "mental" and "financial damage" that HyunA and E'Dawn have caused. Since the two had been dating for the past 2 years, these fans are suggesting that Universe must equally be indemnified for being misled for that long period of time.

Altri richiedono anche che E'Dawn sia cacciato dal gruppo per averli ingannati per tutto questo tempo ..... :rotfl:
CitazioneOther points from the request consider the details leading up to Universe's first opening ceremony, scheduled to take place mid-August. They wrote, "Will you issue a cancellation notice on the morning of the same day, like the Triple H fan signing?" Some fans are even asking for reimbursement with plans to cancel their ticketing.

Finally, fans on the official cafe asked for the removal of E'Dawn from Pentagon, for "deceiving team and members". Regarding this statement, netizens explained that they would like to know whether E'Dawn "received consent from all the other members of Pentagon", which might change some perspectives.

Quindi probabilmente la cancellazione della promozione dei Triple H sia dovuta a questo ..... stanno tutti impazzendo perchè il loro cantante è fidanzato da due anni  ???

lordmortimer

Madonna, ci lamentiamo delle teste di cazzo italiane, ma anche questa consuetudine di volere a tutti i costi la propria idol (o il corrispettivo maschile) single è demenziale -.-

Stefano71

Assurdo .... in pratica si ascoltano le canzoni solo se i cantanti sono single ?  :o

L'11 Agosto c'è un fan meeting proprio per l'apertura del fan club dei Pentagon ma le fans quando hanno scoperto che E'Dawn è fidanzato con HyunA ....
CitazioneAs of 3:30 pm KST on August 3, over 500 tickets have been canceled for Pentagon's fan club opening event.

The hundreds of canceled tickets are most likely the result of the members' dating news. Earlier, E'Dawn and HyunA admitted they've been dating for 2 years. Hui and (G)I-DLE's Soojin confirmed they used to date but have broken up. Another Pentagon member Yuto and CLC's Yeeun rumored to be dating.

Pentagon received a derogatory title of 'the rookie boy group with 3 dating scandals in one day'. Fans are also expressing disappointment. It's claimed that although it is not a sin to be dating, a rookie group should be focusing more on promotions than their love life.

Comments stated, "Cube sucks at managing their rookies", "Dating's not a sin but so much trouble at so early in their careers", "At least don't get caught..."

E non è finita in quanto i due 'reietti' non parteciperanno ai prossimi eventi dei Pentagon .....

Il fan sign dell'11 Agosto
CitazioneHello, this is Cube Entertainment.

The announcement regards a member who will be unable to attend ['UNBIRTHDAY' (PENTAGON's PRIVATE CLASS)] scheduled to take place on August 11.

E'Dawn is unable to attend due to internal issues, and Yanan will not be attending due to unadjustable schedule arrangements. We apologize for causing concerns to the fans who've been waiting and we ask for your understanding.

Thank you.

E la promozione in Giappone del 18 .....
CitazioneWe thank you for always cheering on Pentagon. Due to internal issues, Pentagon member E'Dawn won't be attending the fan meeting on August 18 and will be absent from all the promotions in Japan.

Che poi l'assurdo è che vengono trattati come reietti perchè sono fidanzati con un'altra e non con la fan .... Se invece erano loro le fidanzate sarebbe andato tutto bene  :(

Che tristezza

Stefano71

Anche HyunA ha i suoi bei problemini infatti insieme ai due reietti dei Pentagon nemmeno lei è più in programma nel concertone '2018 Incheon K-Pop Concert' ...

CitazioneWe're letting you know the artist lineup for 2018 INK has been changed. Due to an internal issue with the agency, the artists will be absent from the concert," naming HyunA, E'Dawn, and Yan An.

Ed intanto almeno la Puma continua ad averla come testimonial per la Corea *_____*

Stefano71

E come si poteva facilmente supporre .....

Cube Entertainment announces HyunA's official departure from the agency

Citazione"This is Cube Entertainment.

On October 15, Cube Entertainment and HyunA agreed to terminate her contract.

We once again sincerely thank the artist and the fans who have been with her through now."

Cioè non ci credo .... in pratica sia E'Dawn che HyunA sono stati cacciati perchè rei di essere fidanzati da tempo ..... -____-

Mah .... come se chi è fidanzato canta peggio .....