Menu principale

kh final mix

Aperto da Odino, 7 Febbraio 2003, 12:48:17

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Odino

[span style='color:red'][span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%']Odino random helper[/span][/span]
--------------------
[img]http://www.slam-dunk.org/immagini/mitsui/mit02g.jpg" width="397" height="300"]

[div style="width: 662; height: 67"]
[strong][font size="3"][font face="Times New Roman"]
[marquee align="middle" width="50%" height="5%" scrollamount="5"][span style='color:purple'][span style='color:yellow']Cloud[/span]: "So we finally meet again......"  [span style='color:yellow']Sephiroth[/span]: "I was searching for you"  [span style='color:yellow']Cloud[/span]: "Although my existance is limited, I can still feel you in the depths of my own nightmare... The darkness that existed in front of my own eyes"  [span style='color:yellow']Sephiroth[/span]: "I was the one who invited you to the darkness"  [span style='color:yellow']Sephiroth[/span]: "Taking away all the Light, realized that there is no path of yours but darkness that awaits for you"[/span][/marquee]
[/font][/font][/strong]
from
KINGDOM HEARTS: FINAL MIX

Odino

mi rispondo da solo. è una versione di kh con la storia più particolareggiata, nuovi nemici, nuovi boss segreti, un macello di oggetti nuovi da elaborare e trovare, nuove armi e premi, nuove gummiship da abbattere, scene mai viste, finali nascosti aggiuntivi più chiari ed espliciti del finale segreto normale ma soprattutto....il filmato di cloud vs sephiroth!!!!!!!!!!!!! a me pare pure di averlo visto il gioco da qualche parte a roma ma nn c avevo prestato attenzione!!!!!!!!!!

il filmato c'è dopo aver battuto sephirot:

"After Sora defeats Sephiroth, he leaves Collesium, scene switches.......

Cloud, goes into the Collesium Arena, wandering around, he feels that
something from the Darkness is coming. Thus after a distance, he stop.
A feather drop on the ground, lightly, A footstep, steps to ground. Sephiroth,
had a little smile on his face........They stared at each other.

Cloud    : "So we finally meet again......"
Sephiroth: "I was searching for you"
Cloud    : "Although my existance is limited, I can still feel you in the
            depths of my own nightmare... The darkness that existed in front
            of my own eyes"
Sephiroth: "I was the one who invited you to the darkness"
Sephiroth: "Taking away all the Light, realized that there is no path of
            yours but darkness that awaits for you"

Cloud draws his sword, Sephiroth does the same thing, they prepare to engage
into the Showdown of Fate. As they were posing themselves, the earth shakes,
tense of the atmosphere is too strong that the controller vibarates......

They then charge foward, Sword and sword clashed, and they move back, charges
foward again, Cloud turn his body, and blocks Sephiroth's attack, thus they
did a lot of consecutive attacks from the ground to the air. But they both
drawed, Cloud flies foward to slash Sephiroth, but Sephiroth teleports away,
into the higher air. Cloud looking up, and they both stared at each other
again, and then they charges towards, and their swords clashes again, screen
whites out."

e' fantastico!!!!! devo avere sta versione upgradata!!!!
[span style='color:red'][span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%']Odino random helper[/span][/span]
--------------------
[img]http://www.slam-dunk.org/immagini/mitsui/mit02g.jpg" width="397" height="300"]

[marquee align="middle" width="50%" height="5%" scrollamount="5"][span style='color:purple'][span style='color:yellow']Cloud[/span]: "So we finally meet again......"  [span style='color:yellow']Sephiroth[/span]: "I was searching for you"  [span style='color:yellow']Cloud[/span]: "Although my existance is limited, I can still feel you in the depths of my own nightmare... The darkness that existed in front of my own eyes"  [span style='color:yellow']Sephiroth[/span]: "I was the one who invited you to the darkness"  [span style='color:yellow']Sephiroth[/span]: "Taking away all the Light, realized that there is no path of yours but darkness that awaits for you"[/span][/marquee]
[/font][/font][/strong]
from

Squall84

ma esce in ver usa? dato che pal nn credo proprio che esca

Zack87

KH FM resterà solo nella terra del sol levante :dho:

Race: Hume Job: [Drg-63] - [War-30] Server: Fairy  Linkshell: FinalFantasySaga ->Profile<-

Squall84

noooooooo.....mi sa che lo comprerò lo stesso, tanto i tasti sono uguali, e dopo un po di abitudine potrei riuscire a giokarci

Odino

io sono sicuro di averlo visto in un negozio qui a Roma!!! nn ho fatto caso se era pal o no.........
--------------------

[/font][/font][/strong]
from

Stefano71

Si ma quale negozio .... dimmi quale così lo vado a vedere :-))
Nessun ideale giustifica una guerra

Spoiler: ShowHide

(Wanna see) Ignorance is not bliss
Era un pony, se vogliamo mettere i puntini sulle i

Odino

vorrei tanto ricordarmelo........
--------------------

[/font][/font][/strong]
from