Menu principale

Summons

Aperto da Cloud_Strife, 7 Gennaio 2005, 19:50:31

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

Cloud_Strife

Ragazzi mi è sempre venuto un dubbio non ho mai trovato un elenco con tutti i summons eppure nel gioco ol menù è molto grande ... per favore se sapete i nomi di tutti li postate ? grazie
[span style='color:gray'][span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'][span style='font-family:Arial']
In your last stand , you'll notice the one that you had loved dreams is here among the others , because it's you i want , but if i can't have her , then why should i spend any more time in a world that's going to end pretty soon ? I need you now more than I ever did I'll hand myself over for you here take me instead i'd rather not see her off alone[/span][/span][/span]

acid burnt

chocomog
shiva
ifrit
ramuh
titan
odin
leviatan
kiata
bahamut
alexander
neo bahamut
phoenix
hades
bahamut zero
typhon
knight of the round
Amo citare me stesso: aggiunge brio alla conversazione

LO STYLE NON VA A PILE

fabry

Cloud_Strife

.... Grazie mille .... non me lo aspettavo così rapido  :homy: se volete cancellate pure il topic a me non serve... grazie ancora
[span style='color:gray'][span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'][span style='font-family:Arial']
In your last stand , you'll notice the one that you had loved dreams is here among the others , because it's you i want , but if i can't have her , then why should i spend any more time in a world that's going to end pretty soon ? I need you now more than I ever did I'll hand myself over for you here take me instead i'd rather not see her off alone[/span][/span][/span]