Menu principale

Quale Anime state vedendo ?

Aperto da Stefano71, 12 Ottobre 2016, 12:01:43

Discussione precedente - Discussione successiva

fabry

Citazione di: Stefano71 il 13 Marzo 2023, 17:46:51Il videogioco oppure come lo stanno trasponendo in anime ?

L'Anime, non il vg  :sisi:
Non è male ma è un po' troppo lento e hanno fatto le cose un po' alla cazzo
La cosa dell'eccessiva umanizzazione degli androidi è una di queste....

Che poi vabbeh, anche nel gioco sono quasi ai livelli degli umani, ma quà è eccessivo....

Stefano71

E siamo arrivati anche alla fine di questa stagione ........

Quindi passiamo subito al listone primaverile ...... e se fino alla stagione scorsa la parte isekai aveva una fetta maggiore rispetto alle commediole romantiche con la prossima stagione è il secondo gruppo ad avere la meglio :ph34r:

Gruppo Isekai (4 serie)
Spoiler: ShowHide

Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Bakuen wo!

CitazioneMy name is...

One year before a certain useless goddess and NEET extraordinaire hit the scene, Megumin, the "Greatest Genius of the Crimson Magic Clan," is hard at work. Ever since a life-changing encounter in her youth, the young wizard has dedicated her every waking moment to the pursuit of the ultimate offensive magic, Explosion! (Well...every moment not spent hustling food from her self-proclaimed rival.) And while the big sister's away, the little one will play. On a routine trip into the woods, Megumin's little sister, Komekko, finds a strange black kitten. Little does she know that this cat plays a key role in unsealing a Dark God's tomb...

Isekai de Cheat Skill wo Te ni Shita Ore wa, Genjitsu Sekai wo mo Musou Suru: Level Up wa Jinsei wo Kaeta

CitazioneA Chance to Come Back!

A mysterious door stands open, inviting a boy who's been brutally bullied all his life to take a courageous step forward into the unknown. On the other side, he finds a hoard of priceless artifacts and a world as filled with magic as it is with monsters. The most shocking revelation, however, is that he can bring whatever he wants back with him when he returns to Earth. It won't be long before this double life changes him forever...

Isekai Shoukan wa Nidome desu

CitazioneThere was once a hero who was summoned to another world, and he saved that world. However, the man was caught in a "trap" and was forcibly returned to his original world. On top of that, he had to start over as a baby...

This is the story of a crazy journey in another world where a former hero who was reincarnated into a slightly gloomy high school student is "resummoned" back to that same world!

Isekai One Turn Kill Nee-san

CitazioneThe strongest one in this alternate world isn't me, but my older sister?!

Asahi, a boy who loves video games is killed in a traffic accident and ends up in another world.

He tries to enjoy the otherworldly adventuring life he's always dreamed of, but his stats are on the level of an NPC's.

He is in big trouble and is being chased by a monster when he hears, "Fear not, little brother!" and the monster is killed in one hit by Asahi's older sister, Maya, who followed Asahi to this world.

So Maya has acquired some seriously OP skills, but she takes her adoration of her younger brother to extremes.

Thus begins our story about an overpowered older sister with a brother complex and a younger brother with the weakest of stats in another world where "Man, I'm strong" becomes "Man, my sister is strong."

Gruppo RomCom (6 serie)

Kubo-san wa Mob wo Yurusanai

CitazioneJunta Shiraishi has just one goal: to experience youth to the fullest! But this is easier said than done. Junta is so socially invisible that people at school would swear he skipped class even when he's sitting right behind them. Everything changes when Junta meets Nagisa Kubo. She's the only person who pays Junta any attention, and her constant teasing is sure to turn Junta's quiet life upside down because Kubo won't let him be invisible!

Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

CitazioneRecently dumped, Akane is just about to quit the game she used to play with her boyfriend, when she meets Yamada in the same RPG. Yamada in real life turns out to be somewhat of a legend. The only problem is - he is ONLY interested in the game. As Akane's feelings grow, will Yamada's focus stay on the game?

Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu

CitazioneFascinated by murder and all things macabre, Kyotaro daydreams of acting out his twisted fantasies on his unsuspecting classmates — but an encounter with Anna Yamada, the gorgeous class idol, lights a spark in the darkness of his heart. It's a classic tale of an antisocial boy falling for a popular girl, but neither are who they appear to be at first glance. Will Kyotaro and Anna defy their expectations of each other — and of themselves?

Skip to Loafer

CitazioneIwakura Mitsumi graduated from a small middle school in the countryside and entered a top-tier high school in Tokyo at the head of the class. This child prodigy, who moved to Tokyo alone with a perfect life plan, is smart and gets good grades... but her social understanding isn't quite on the same wavelength as others. This means that she sometimes makes mistakes, but her easygoing nature sways her classmates little by little, and all their different personalities are coming together before they know it. They meet and gradually come to know each other, and before long they understand each other well. Everyone experiences pent-up feelings and frustrations, but it is our friends who give us a chance at mutual understanding. This story may start out with some discord, but it becomes a happy school-life comedy before you know it!

Jijou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru.

CitazioneOne lonely, gloomy fifth-grade girl is the target of her classmates' relentless bullying and teasing—that is, until a new kid arrives on the scene. Friendly Takada is as clueless as he is well-meaning, but somehow he possesses the magic ability to start drawing "Grim Reaper" Nishimura out of her shell. As the elementary schoolers experience all the fun of a childhood summer together—from going to the pool to picking sunflowers to watching fireworks—an unusual friendship blossoms!

Otonari ni Ginga

CitazioneEver since their father died, Ichirou Kuga has struggled to support his two younger siblings on nothing but a small inheritance and his passion for drawing manga. But it's becoming harder to keep up with his growing responsibilities and deadlines, especially after his last two assistants quit to follow their dreams.

Just as he's nearing his breaking point, the beautiful and scarily competent Shiori Goshiki applies to become his new assistant. But there's something almost otherworldly about Goshiki, and soon Kuga finds his reality turned upside down when she suddenly declares them engaged to marry!

Altri
Dead Mount Death Play

CitazioneIt's a showdown for the ages as the legendary hero takes on the corpse god necromancer, but when the dust settles, something isn't quite right... In the final moments of their epic confrontation, the corpse god's final gambit shot was wholly unexpected -- reincarnation magic! Across space and time, a boy named Polka Shinoyama awakens feeling...not quite himself...... Who could've expected that the climactic battle between good and evil would turn out like this??

Mahou Shoujo Magical Destroyers

CitazioneSet in a dystopic near future where otaku culture in Japan has been obliterated by a mysterious organization known as "SSC", the story follows the misadventures of Otaku Hero—a young revolutionary who loves otaku culture—and Anarchy, Blue, and Pink, a trio of magical girls who admire him. Together they struggle to create "a world where you can say what you like about what you like as much as you like."
Nessun ideale giustifica una guerra

(Wanna see) Ignorance is not bliss
Era un pony, se vogliamo mettere i puntini sulle i

fabry

Ho visto mezza puntata di Nier e ho mollato....sta diventando veramente noioso e stupido...
La scenetta della biomacchina che cerca la sorella (che, per la cronaca, non è andata nella foresta ma NEL DESERTO !!!) mi ha fatto cascare le palle....

Veramente brutta e stupida come scena...ovviamente i jappo se non rovinano un Anime con queste scene idiote non sono contenti....esattamente come hanno fatto con Demon's Slayer....boh, non capisco che gusto ci trovano  :sisi:

Stefano71

Citazione di: Stefano71 il 13 Marzo 2023, 16:32:58Episodio 7 di Nier ...... mi stà andando seriamente a noia ....... oramai non sta succedendo più niente.

Citazione di: fabry il 13 Marzo 2023, 19:23:54Ho visto mezza puntata di Nier e ho mollato....sta diventando veramente noioso e stupido...

E' piaciuto a tutti questo episodio :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

fabry

Ma perchè è come ho detto ieri....ormai la tendenza degli Anime è questa, ovvero rendere una storia bella, stupida.
L'ho notato in più Anime ultimamente....l'esempio più clamoroso è stato Demon's Slayer, ma ce ne sono anche altri (diciamo il 99% di tutto quello che esce  :sisi: )

Sono ben pochi gli Anime che mi sono piaciuti ultimamente....e spesso mi ritrovo a guardare roba anni 90-2000 che è decisamente più interessante e seria di tutta la merda che esce ultimamente

Per me sono praticamente morti

Tidus™

cof*cof*Vinland*cof*Saga*cof*

:dibu:
Sono [ 42 giorni ] che non faccio battute sui souls.*
*Aggiornato al 01/02/2024
Se hai appena letto un mio post relativo a un "Souls" probabilmente è di tipo ironico, in nessun caso volevo offendere la comunità dei souls e i suoi simpaticissimi seguaci.
Se ti senti offeso me ne dispiaccio ma prova a rileggere il post in chiave ironica contestualizzandolo al contempo al mood generale della discussione.

fabry

Va bene dai ci proverò  :asd:
Tanto lo hanno messo anche su Netflix  :sisi:

Stefano71

Episodio 8 di Nier ...... oramai non dice quasi più niente .... se non per un 'dato' pesce :asd:

Ed infatti il Game Over di questo episodio Fabry me lo aveva già spoilerato tempo fa :asd:

Ah ..... sempre per il Covid siamo di nuovo in pausa e quindi l'episodio 9 non si sà quando lo faranno uscire :ph34r:

fabry

Si si ma tanto io non lo cago più  :rotfl:

Tidus™

Se hai appena letto un mio post relativo a un "Souls" probabilmente è di tipo ironico, in nessun caso volevo offendere la comunità dei souls e i suoi simpaticissimi seguaci.
Se ti senti offeso me ne dispiaccio ma prova a rileggere il post in chiave ironica contestualizzandolo al contempo al mood generale della discussione.

lordmortimer

Mi par di capire che pure gli anime andranno nella direzione dei videogiochi :sisi:
Salutate il Santo protettore e patrono del forum: Beato Leone di Lernia da Trani

Stefano71

Stefano71

Finalmente Netflix ha fatto uscire gli ultimi episodi di Isekai Ojisan (lo zio dell'altro mondo) :love:

Così li ho visti anche con i sottotitoli :love:

E visto che ora sono disponibili anche doppiati magari ci faccio su un pensierino ........  :ph34r:

Stefano71

Questo pezzo mi ha fatto morire :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru

P.S. Dato che lui è un pro gamer il biglietto che lei gli sta dando permette a lui di avere un oggetto raro (drop rate minore dello 0.1%)  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:  :rotfl:

Tidus™

Iniziata (finalmente) la seconda stagione di Vinland Saga.
Niente da fare, di un'altra categoria  :love: